Have an event we should know about? Please Contact Us
- This event has passed.
Endangered Species Day
May 21 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join us to learn all about the five most endangered species that call TWP home. Together we will explore their natural history, conservation status in the wild, learn about the individual animals at the park and how you can help to make a difference for their wild counterparts.
During the tour you will get to:
- Meet and feed Emerald and Granite, two of the parks cutest red ruffed lemurs.
- See where the penguins make their nests and zookeepers prepare all the fish.
- Take a stroll through the very first barn built in the park.
- Be some of the first to see our new male bongo, meet and feed our Amur leopards, and get up close and personal with Mae our crowned crane.
- You will get to talk with the zookeepers that care for these animals and learn about their personal history at TWP.
You don’t want to miss this unique and limited experience! It will be one you won’t forget!
Link to book here: https://book.peek.com/s/ecc87ef4-149b-4167-93df-84799dc06786/dzxE8